Re: [FWDLK] 1960/1961 Chrysler dashpads

Jim, I don't know where you live. but I happened to visit Just dashes,
with a friend, (who was picking-up his 69 Charger dash pad, before
continuing on the  the WPC Nats, in LA, in his 59 NY'er 2-dr) last week
end, & I was very impressed with their operation.

They've quoted me about $500.00 (!!) to make a dash pad for my 57 Dodge,
so I can only guess what they've quoted to you, on a 60/61
Chrysler (61 has the 'flutes' in the pattern, right?)
But, the point is, I've never heard anything  'bad'
about their work-product (altho there must be a lot of profit-margin,
built into their products!

Neil Vedder