[FWDLK] 300B

Well, I just returned from hot Grass Valley, CA to see that 300B.  It needs absolutely a complete interior.  Most of the outside chrome looks good, but it is covered with dust and I didn’t try to shine it up.  It started right up and idled well, but trying to run up the rpm caused a lot of white smoke and some light back-fire.  I took photos.  I believe the owner feels it is worth at least $9,000 because she looked at my Price Guide and read the prices and the description of the conditions.  Personally, I think it’s a very straight body with no visible rust.  Brake pedal goes to the floor and stays there.  Ignition wiring needs replacing.  I could not move the car because of what was in the way.  I forgot to even try the transmission.  I could not pull out the ash tray!  It had dual rear antennas.  Left one is missing.

Anyway, you can look at the photos I took and go from there by emailing me privately.

Tony

  tonysru2@xxxxxxxxxxx