From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of JAMES PRISTELSKI
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 4:10 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Wow..that door handle removal tool is getting exPENsive

I got mine about 10 years ago from the Eastwood Company for somewhere in the $5 to $6 range.  Their catalog of restoration supplies and tools is often inserted in Hemmings magazine.

Or, you can go to their online catalog at www.eastwood.com   At page 19 they have a "door panel removal tool" (that is really for removing door/window handles so that you can then remove the door panel).  It is part number 52035 and is $9.99.

Jim