[FWDLK] 57-8 Plymouth Air Cleaner Decal

Hey Everybody -

I have now reproduced a limited quantity of the correct air cleaner decal
for 57-8 Plymouth with 2bbl carb (part no. 1738020). Previously, the only
thing available was a 'generic' version with no part number, or you had to
use an incorrect one from a later year. These are laser printed on 'sticky
back' paper and look great . Here's a link to a sample of above:

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/get-attachment.asp?action=view&attachmentid=7021

The actual 'decal' is crisper than what you see in the image.

Price is 7.50 + .50 for postage. In Canada, please add an additional .25.
Elsewhere, postage will be more. Please email if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ron