[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi everyone.I would like to make a request.A friend here in Michigan is looking for either a 1957 Body of some kind he can put a 341 Hemi in.If anyone knows of such an animal here or close to lower michigan please let me know.He may also consider another older vehicle to use.
Thanks in advance to everyone.                 Jack Wrinkles