[FWDLK] (no subject)

Ok hello every one I was sitting beside  a 58 Chrysler Sunday at the WPC show and seen how nice that 392 looked and honestly it looks like it would fit right in my 57 wagon with the 325 and torque flite.So i was wondering if every thing will bolt up or bolt in?Does anyone have any suggestions or advice before I get all enthused for nothing?Or should i just find the parts and try converting my 325 to a Hemi head?Thanks for any info in advance.Jack in Michigan