[FWDLK] FS: '56 DeSoto 2dr ht

Guys -

I just picked one up to flip.  It's a '56 DeSoto Firedome 2dr hardtop.

She's pretty well complete - even has the hubcaps on.  There's a dent in the
left rear quarter, really minor, and the nose is tweaked a tad.  One
stainless piece is bent, and some of the taillight lenses are missing.   The
rockers are shot and it probably needs interior floor pans.  But the trunk
pan looks excellent, and the interior isn't really that bad either (it's all
there and not rotted).  Glass all good except the windshield.

The only thing that looks like bad news - I can't get the hood open, I see
what looks like a fan (no radiator) but I think the motor is apart or gone.
There's bolts and pushrods in the trunk and there also is a complete
transmission in the trunk (which given the parking brake drum on it is
definately Mopar).  Usually you pull the motor and trans together, so if
someone needed the Hemi in it...

I haven't even hauled it out yet but I spent more than I wanted to so the
sooner it moves the happier I am.  Original colors looks like two-tone
green, light over dark.  I don't have pictures yet - all you'd see is trees
right now.

It should be restorable or an excellent parts car and will be located just
east of Utica New York.. I should have it out and have photos in a couple of
weeks.

Gonna ask $1500 for it, if I get that I'll donate some money to the Red
Cross too.

If anyone's interested write me a note off-list - thanks -

Bill K.