[FWDLK] '58 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr htp + '61 Chrysler stickshift

[FWDLK] '58 Dodge Custom Royal 2dr htp + '61 Chrysler stickshift

Hello there.

A friend of mine has a '58 Dodge Custom Royal 2 door hardtop for sale. The car is located in Bridgehampton, NY. Price is under $4000 . The car does not run (the engine is stuck from sitting a little too long), it's complete, has some fiberglass patches in the trunk and rear 1/4 extensions, and is otherwise as pictured at: http://www.crossrams.com/58dodge/dodge.html .

Please contact me if any interest.

I also have a 1961 Chrysler Newport 2 door hardtop with factory 3-speed manual trans for sale - that's my car . Very good driver, all mechanicals done, drive anywhere. Needs bodywork and paint and other simple cosmetics. Neat rare manual trans. car with strange options such as power seat, 7 button signal-seek radio, tinted glass all around, Flytesweep trunklid,, and two-tone Dubonnet body / Alaskan white roof. Also has dealer installed a/c . Too many projects... please give it a good home ! Car is available with or without a pair of excellent front fenders and two excellent doors. Rust is not too bad in other areas. Pictures at: http://chrysler300club.com/jhstuff/61newport/61newport.html

Both cars are located in Long Island, NY. The Dodge will have to be towed; the Chrysler can be driven home, no matter where home is - even cross-country !

John