[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

[FWDLK] FW: [FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

Update on George S.

-Dave

To: Dave Stragand
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Forward Look Katrina Victims

Dave , I just saw your postings concerning Forward Look Members in the Greater New Orleans area , Mississippi and Alabama. In regard to George Szadoff , I did communicate with him on Saturday - August 27 and he told me that he was leaving with his family for Houston early in the morning on Sunday the 28th. I haven't been in contact with him since , but I'm pretty sure he vacated the area before the storm. I will let you and everyone know when I do reach him.  All the Best , John