Re: [FWDLK] Awsome "My Classic Car" show

Need to come to the Iola swap meet in July some year-- they seem to be there on display each year!! The guy has some great vehicles. Must be 20-30 of his there each year
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich" <RJZ123@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 9:43 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Awsome "My Classic Car" show

 I just saw [and recorded]  "MCC" featuring the great collection of
Jess Ruffalo which seemed to be heavy with F.L. vehicles.  They looked
at a '58 Dodge Pick-up truck,  a '59 Imperial convertible,  a '61
Plymouth,  and featured and rode in a '59 Dodge !!!   Awsome !!!

 '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
 '59 DeSoto
 '59 Dodge
 '60 Imperial  cnvt.