Re: [FWDLK] Brake Lines Leaking

You've got a bad seal. OK, that sounds dumb, but if you have a new line, correctly flared, and a new nut to pull it into the Master cylinder, then the problem must be at the Master cylinder. Check that the inside area of the fitting is clean and not damaged. It should have a cone like area for the flare to seal against when the nut tightens.

Also, check that the new nut is threaded more than long enough to reach the bottom of the connection. It maybe tightening without getting the flared tube tight against the cone inside the fitting. Tighten the line down with the other end not installed and see if you can turn the line inside the nut.

Ray