[FWDLK] FW: Kysor Heater Co., Cadillac, MI

From: Bill/Pat Helm [mailto:modiggers@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 12:26 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Kysor Heater Co., Cadillac, MI

I'm looking for a ForwardLook member in/near Cadillac, MI who can help me locate the Kysor Heater Company.  My '59 Dodge CRL (Canadian) has an automatic shutter in front of the radiator that was manufactured by this company.  It's similar to the ones used by big-rigs, but on a smaller scale, of course.  I'm wanting to refurbish the unit to preserve the originality of the car & am trying to come up with a schematic for it.

My efforts so far in trying to track this company down lead me to believe that the company is still in business, but I'm not sure of where.  Unfortunately, my knowledge of the State of Michigan is not too good.  So, in looking thru the registry, I'm not really sure of who lives close to Cadillac.

Can anyone out there give me a lead on whether this company still exists &/or where they might be?  Thanks much.

/s/  Bill Helm (FINFOLK)

1959 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer (Canadian)