[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge 2 Door Hardtop Clear Back Glass and Weatherstrip In G

[FWDLK] 1957 Dodge 2 Door Hardtop Clear Back Glass and Weatherstrip In Good Used Condition For Sale

Hi all, one of our customers has this for sale. I hope I am not out of line again by posting this and I will soon find out! For Sale: 1957 Dodge 2 Door Hardtop Clear Back Glass and Weatherstrip In Good Used Condition. Price not specified.
The fellow who has this for sale does not have a computer. He is David Clinton in Tulare California. His phone number is 559-686-0448.
--

Jim Carpenter

Owner

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.