Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR 303--318 ENGINE QUESTION

Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR 303--318 ENGINE QUESTION

Seems like a good idea, I always used them in my race car motors. That extra capacity sure won't hurt, especially on an older engine that may have a little extra clearance here and there. You should try to use the same size bypass spring so the maximum oil pressure stays the same as stock, higher pressure isn't nearly as important (or even all that desirable in an older motor)as adequate flow. Also it's a good time to ditch that rope seal on the rear main bearing for a neoprene unit.

Mike