[FWDLK] '57 Plymouth parts

Anyone need some '57 hardtop bits?

I am putting the remainder of the stainless on eBay and cutting the fins off
it, but the rest is available.  There's a top, two rough doors, all glass
except windshield, a rear speaker (I may eBay it, need to find out if it's
factory), and some other odd parts.  The trunk pan is useable, or could
patch another car up.   I may even save the good frame rail.   The
drivetrain is a 301 V8/torqueflite but is probably junk.  The grille is
fair, too.

Dash is gutted of cluster and radio, steering wheel rough, I do have some
interior stainless and one armrest in good shape (other side plastic is good
too).

Anyone want anything when I cut this up?  The remains go to scrap, as hard
as it is to find a hardtop no one wants the car at this point.  Tell me what
you want and make an offer -

Also, I could use a set of the fancy door panel stainless from a 4-door.
It's for my Chevy, though - I just figured it would be easier to use the
sedan bits than cut up what I have (they're too long for the doors).

Bill K.