[FWDLK] Pictures for your shop wall

Hi all;
i just found a 1990 Mopar Performance Racecar calendar in the truck of my Hurst.
Packed up when I sent it out here. It has a different Racecar photo for each month.
There are some water stains, mostly visible on a few of the day part of the calendar page. Most of the photos are fine for the wall of your shop.
Photos of cars in action includes:
55-56 300 Kiekhaefer Racecar
64 chrysler Bobby Isaac NASCAR car
70 Winged cars on Daytona Banking.
plus Dodges, Plymouths of various models and years.

Not perfect, $10. postpaid, email me if interested.
Ray