From: Dick Skinner <dickskinner.ma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 1959 Plymouth Hood Trim Mounting Clips
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:11:20 -0400

Well, I went and did it. I had fabricated the hood mounting clips for my 1959 Plymouth stainless steel hood trim. Correct 8-24 studs and correct 8-24 PAL nuts! I used 316 SS for the trim clips and the studs so that they will not rust and have clear coated the PAL nuts for added protection. The picture attached is what yours look like compared with the outside clips that are the new ones (yes, yours are this bad, even though you cannot see them). I have only nine (9) sets of five (5) left. Before I put them on eBay, I will sell a set to the members of the list for $35.00 including shipping within the original 48 states. Outside will cost more due to shipping.