[FWDLK] I met a Star !!!

   Today I met Stuart Charno !!!  You know - - Vandenberg  [the thin red
head guy in Buddys gang]  from "Christine".  He was a guest at a Horror
Convention where I park my Christine clone each year.  When he saw my
car he screamed and ran away!!     ; )
   Sheesh - there were some freaky looking people there !!!

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.