[FWDLK] Habana sonando (al dia)!

I saw the  car on East Coast time (thanx to Dish Network satellite TV)
and then on West coast
TV--I wuzgonna post something, but darn (ahem) it all, the car was only
shown, that one time, @ the beginning of the show.

The actor,. who played the person 'riding' the Dodge-raft (as opposed to
a George-raft?) mumbled his Spanish, and the lead-guy (kinda looks like
me, I noticed) also mumbled his translation, so I missed the 'deal' with
the Dodge.

Then , darn-it (ii) , the car/scenario was never mentioned/shown, again,
in the show.

But, on left-coast-time, I carefully looked/listened (knowing what to
expect) and heard that the old man had somehow floated-his-boat, all the
way into that FL backwater-lagoon, from HAVANA (& that he had seen the
"lights" (that form the basis of the alien invasion (guess the producers
didn't figger-out that HE was an alien, too, but I digress) 'mystery'.

Funny thing, tho: he made it ALL the way, there, without being SEEN, In
a 57 DODGE,
floating on a raft????  Now, a Chebbie, I could understand......

Finally, from what-little I saw, upon-further-review, I think that the
Doggie
was 'made' to look more weathered, than it was; no rust out seen, and
paint was too uniform, in appearance.

The show DOES appear to be sponsored, in part by Deadler-Chrysler, as
seen by prominently 'placed' Mopes.

I doubt we'll see Mr. Havana's car, again...

Neil Vedder