To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Last night's "Invasion"

I think it was just dirty.  Usually you see an old car in a TV show like
that you know they're going to wreck it sooner or later.

Half the places the A-team went in Latin America were fictional anyhow,
probably doesn't matter where it was supposed to be, it was really in
Southern California somewhere... lol -

Bill K.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garrett" <TheBulkster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 7:51 PM Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Last night's "Invasion"

I'll have to keep an eye out for that show...at the very least I can mute it
and listen to some music while watching if I don't find it interesting.
Reminds me of that story I remember hearing a couple years ago about a Cuban
who actually did turn a couple cars into rafts to get to the U.S....two
attempts but no success...maybe he needs to find a Viper to convert. I
believe one of the cars was fairly rare too...but naturally I can't remember
what it was. I actually felt a little sorry for the guy...I mean, that's
much more creative than a rubber innertube or some wooden pallets, yet he
didn't make it. Maybe he should try to make it to Mexico and then just
drive across the border.

That reminds me of a 56 (I think) Plymouth in an A-Team episode. I think
they're supposed to either be in Cuba or Central America somewhere (yeah, I
have a great memory of that episode) and they end up with that "aged"
Plymouth to drive around in...Looked pretty good actually aside from dull
paint.