Re: [FWDLK] 50's Powerpack

My 1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe has the Factory Power Pack.  It includes the
Four Barrel carburetor and Dual exhausts.  There is also a Dual Point
distributor that I thought was unique, but later learned that all the V8's
in 1955 included that distributor.

There is a way to check to see if the Power Pack is factory, and not added
later.  The dual exhausts will have heat shields above each muffler on the
factory, not likely both sides if added on.  And the Manifold of a factory
four barrel has an extra-long Oil Filler Tube, designed to clear the larger
Oil Bath Air Cleaner.

Mike Higgins
1955 Belvedere Sport Coupe
56,000 original miles!