[FWDLK] NEW Repro 1960 Chrysler reverse light bezels

[FWDLK] NEW Repro 1960 Chrysler reverse light bezels

To: 1960 Chrysler owners

MMMmmm . A NOS 1960 Chrysler backup light assembly just sold on ebay for over $225.00  Yes, these have been in short supply for quite awhile.  Rejoice ! you can now purchase BRAND NEW, ready-to-install reproduction housings from none other than our very own Gary Goers !  In stock, ready to ship, price is $75.00 each ($150.00 for the pair) .  Send a check to Gary !

Gary Goers
37 Amdahl Lane
Kalispell MT 59901-7768

P.S. : for those of you who have written or faxed Gary recently and not gotten any answer:  he's just returned home from a good, long vacation & honeymoon, and will now be getting back to work .

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY