From: "John J. Hertog" <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 11:50 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] NEW Repro 1960 Chrysler reverse light bezels

> To: 1960 Chrysler owners
>
> MMMmmm . A NOS 1960 Chrysler backup light assembly just sold on ebay for
over $225.00  Yes, these have been in short supply for quite awhile.
Rejoice ! you can now purchase BRAND NEW, ready-to-install reproduction
housings from none other than our very own Gary Goers !  In stock, ready to
ship, price is $75.00 each ($150.00 for the pair) .  Send a check to Gary !

> Gary Goers
> 37 Amdahl Lane
> Kalispell MT 59901-7768
>
> P.S. : for those of you who have written or faxed Gary recently and not
gotten any answer:  he's just returned home from a good, long vacation &
honeymoon, and will now be getting back to work .