[FWDLK] New Stuff from Gary Goers

From Gary Goers :

New reproduction parts:  In stock now, new chrome items:  '60-'61 300 side medallion bezels, $110 each;   '60 backup light housings, $75 each,  '60, '61 seat release handles, $32 each; '57 300 wheel cover center "ears", $12 each; 300F grille bars, $300/set.   These are all beautiful reproductions done in a pewter alloy and triple plated; they will not pit.  All other catalog chrome items with a very few exceptions are in stock.  Injection molded side medallions (made in USA) always in stock, $60 each.

Exciting new items on the way:  Windshield and backglass seals-one piece with molded corners!   '57-'59 windshield, '57-'59 coupe big back glass, '60-'64 windshield, '60-'62 back glass.  These seals are extremely accurate reproductions done in the best material available.  Cost is $185 each.   One piece flocked roof rail weatherstrip sets for '57-'59 (early) -  gorgeous reproductions $190/set.  Washer bags for every car that came with them '55-'64; washer bag caps- plain, threaded hole or rounded hole are available now, $12 each; sill plates for '60-'64 hardtops and converts.;  '57-'59 washer system valves; fuel tank strap bolts.  All the above listed items will be ready in January, if not sooner.  First samples are done and production is underway.

'55,'56 windshield and back glass seals are in the works and also '55-'56 sill plates.  I would expect these to be done in early spring. I've made many other new items for our cars including many new decals especially for '55-'56.

Send SASE for new stuff list.  Add 10% to each order for estimated s&h; difference from actual shipping cost refunded with order. Mail payment to : Gary Goers; 37 Amdahl Lane; Kalispell, MT 59901