Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:41 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] FL car spotted in movie

Anyone ever notice the partially stripped black '58 Belvedere sedan with sportone trim parked in front of the Delta house in the movie ANIMAL HOUSE ? I'm watching on DVD and have known it was there for the last 20 years but had to pause it and ask if anyone else has noticed it. It's the car that the Dean's wife runs into when she is coming to the toga party to see Tim Matheson.You see it several times through out the movie.
Adam Lindenbaum