--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Paul Jensen <DODGE1964330@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:10:15 -0600
http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bUrDWgbP1aKna/PC PowerScan

Hello to the group,

I am new to the Early B Mopar scene. Been involved with Mopars since I was in my teens.

Since then I have made the A, B, C, E and R body cars of the 70's my mainstay in the hobby.

The new project is a 1964 Dodge 330 2 door sedan.

It needs floors, trunk floor and cowl replacement.

I have a 4 door sedan parts car and have been searching the net for information on the 4 door to 2 door conversion but no hits on the search.

I have heard of the conversion but I would like to digest more information on the project.

Thanks

Paul

Make phone calls with phone service from Packet8.Order VoIP
today & get Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free! Packet8 30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaegt4bUrDWgbP1aKnf/TMONE

----

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html. --^----------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent to: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx