Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 11:01 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] Fwd: Body Conversions

Paul's thoughts on 4dr to 2dr conversions bring to mind one of my questions:  What, aside from the dividing upper post stops a 2-dr sedan from becoming a 2dr hardtop?  Obviously the side window(s) are longer.  But is it only the rear side window, or is the front side window longer as well?  Assume the top window channel is also different, but can a 2dr sedan be converted to a 2dr hardtop easily with a saws-all, a sander to smooth the cuts, and the different parts?

Larry (in cold, blustery Akron)