Re: [FWDLK] Body Conversions

your only bet is to retain a decent hardtop clip to do the conversion...  i used a perfect 4dr platform and removed the body from the floors and cowl at the spot welds, leaving a floor from the kick panels to the up panel of the trunk floor meeting the exterior sheet metal.  i happened to have a 2drht with rust free qtrs but hardly any cowl left to it, you must keep the roof as an integral unit with the qtrs, and also the cross support along the floor under the rear seat during the body splice.  email privately for a few pics....  the whole process took about 3 weeks and i have 400+ pics of the process... but i'm not trying to pass a photo album onto the world- you'll get about 4-5 pics just to get the idea- email me privately.