Re: [FWDLK] Need new Plymouth info-1969 Heat

Re: [FWDLK] Need new Plymouth info-1969 Heat

Jennifer & Will W wrote:

I had the fun time of driving a 1969 Plymouth satellite from Chicago to sc to go with my 57. It was great trip (volo auto museum) with the exception of no heat. Does anyone where I can find info on how the vacuum, air flow around heater core and fuel gauge being off? A good website? It is an air car. Heat creeps in, a/c switches cut fan on, heat and defrost do not cut on fan and there is nothing around heater core to direct air flow ( my thought ) plus there are a bunch of actuators but no vacuum connected to engine.

Thanks

Will

57 belvedere 2dr ht

69 satellite 4dr

the control switch can still be NOT totally functioning, it handles the electric and the Vacumn
also, it is easier to try that first then most any other 'fix' except for actually checking that it is
getting juice!!!

think you look for a t-fitting on the powerbrake booster for vac ???

-- Paul Holmgren 2 57 300-C's in Indy Hoosier Corps L#6