  • From: "Eastern Sierra Adjustment Services" <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:35:19 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "LISTS.PSU.EDU LISTSERV Server (14.4)" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: Rejected posting to L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

You are not authorized to send mail to the L-FORWARDLOOK list from your
esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx account. You might be authorized to post to the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program
configured to use a different e-mail address, but LISTSERV has no way to
associate this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or
if you have any questions regarding the policy of the L-FORWARDLOOK list,
please contact the list owners at L-FORWARDLOOK-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx