[FWDLK] Morons on TV

With the Tulsa video clip referring to the '57 Belvedere as a gas guzzler stirring up questions of who does their homework before reporting I'd like to know who the hell writes the scripts for American Muscle Car on Speedvision? On the show about the Hemi Cuda and Challenger they referred to the '51 Chrysler Hemi as the Fireflite not the Fire Power,they said the '59 413 was a Max Wedge, and had the balls to say that the 426 Hemi had less low end power than the Z28!(Obviously the script writer never rode in a Hemi car!). They also really butchered the facts about the evolution of the Barracuda from the Valiant to the E-Body version in 1970. It's really sad that these idiots get paid for this and that uninformed people watching it are home eating it up. Just my 2-cents worth.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 Speed Fury
57 Savoy Kustom