[FWDLK] What lies beneath....?

As someone (Adam?) had recently written that he thought that he'd seen
the shape/outline, of what he thought might have been DUAL 4-bbl carbs,
on Virgil........ today, I was able to take close up "images", from the
small-scale video-article, on Virgil's internment, showing the
covered-over engine.

I forwarded three jay-pegs, to my home, & ingenuously hoped to be able
to send em 'here', for your comments/opinions.

When I sent the first attempt, it 'bounced' & the notice said that it
conatained 474k bites, and only 150K is "allowed" to be submitted.

I said, wellll, ....let's try sending only one pic.

That attempt, with minimal accompanying verbage, was bounced, as it
contained 159xxxK bites. So close......!

The 3rd attempt to send that 1 pic, with "bare-bones-discussion",  still
contained slightly more than 159K bites.

Soooo, if anyone is interested, I can PM you, with my 3 pics, & you can
tell the List, what you think Virgil's 'packing'....maybe a "V800"
mill???

Neil Vedder