[FWDLK] Sedan Deliveries

About 20 years ago in southern California I had a few friends in the Nash club.  At some of their events they had a fellow with a blue or green (can't recall) '56 Plymouth SEDAN DELIVERY that had a PA system for '50s music.  This fellow and his girl/wife were also into dancing '50s style rock 'n roll and the Lindy.

I looked closely inside that vehicle which was largely in original condition and it was without question a factory built vehicle.  Has anyone seen it or does anyone know of any other ForwardLook era Mopar sedan deliveries still existing?

Wayne