To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 4:56 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Fury Information

Nope. In 1959 and 1960 the RB engine was strictly a Chrysler and Imperial
engine, with the 413 available only in the Imperial and Chryslsr New Yorker/
300-letter. Some claim the 413-cid V8 engine was offered as an option in
mid-1960, but no reference is made to it in any Plymouth records nor
anything published at that time.

As well, it is NOT a" Golden Commander" engine, it is a Golden CommandO
(emphasis mine).

The engine choices for the American-built Plymouth -

30-D Economy Six  : 225-cid slant six)
Fury V-800 V8 : 318-cid V8, 2-bbl carb
Fury V-800 V8 with Super-Pak : 318-cid V8, 4-bbl carb
Golden Commando 395 V8 : 361-cid V8 with 395 lb./ft torque at 3,000 rpm
SonoRamic Commando V8 : 383-cid V8 with ram induction and 2, 4-bbl carbs

Bill
Vancouver, BC

----- Original Message ----- From: Jackie Wrinkles