From: Jonnie <jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:01:15 -0500
Subject: [FWDLK] 56 D500

There is a man in Niles, OH. who is restoring a 56 D500 Dodge----this will be a wonderful car when he gets it done. I bought some 56 Chry. parts off him recently.------the guy who parted out the Chrysler had it crushed with a Hi-FI in it---------what a dummy-----But anyway this man bought a new 56 D500 and ordered a dual 4-barrel set-up. The unit was in the trunk and the dealer had to install it. They told him the unit was a 57. According to him it had the oval-------58 to 62 type air cleaners. Could this be a correct story ? The guy has 3 correct Hemi cars-------66 plymouth 4-speed, a roadrunner, a challenger-----all in # 2 or better condition----and seems very crediable.--------Johnnie Slayton