Re: [FWDLK] He said/She said: TALE-fins...

Re: [FWDLK] He said/She said: TALE-fins...

My thoughts exactly Neil, you just can't expected a story to carry the day when it comes to a collector car. With the bucks some cars are bringing you may want an FBI background check on the seller, big bucks means big crooks. With today's technology maybe some people will consider a great forgery as good as an original. Heck, I'm willing to be cloned if I can be specially equipped. Good luck out there folks. Tim in Golden 56D500-1