[FWDLK] ,59 Ply. 361cid 395 Golden Commando engine

[FWDLK] ,59 Ply. 361cid 395 Golden Commando engine

Hello List.   I am looking for specs on the the subject engine. I especially want to know what the camshaft specs were for this engine.

I have a 59 Dodge 361cid engine that came out of a '59 Serria Wagon that had a 2 barrel carb on it, rated at 290 HP. I want to build it to the 361cid Golden Commando 305 HP specs, and I believe the difference is a 4 barrel carb and a different, higher performance cam. But, I do not know what the cam spes were, and am hoping someone out there in "Fin Land" will.  Dodge also used this higher performance 361cid engine and rated it at 305 HP too --same as Plymouth.

Is there a web site that I could go to to get actual Chrysler engine design specs?

There may be other differences that I don't know about and would like be enlightened about them too.

If anyone has any ideas about building this engine, I would like to hear them. I am wanting to end up with a smooth,high torque,responsive engine to replace the 318cid  engine I now have in my 58 Belvedere SC.

Any help and suggestions will be appreciated.

Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746