[FWDLK] 59 DeSoto

hey everyone,   i have a 59 sportsman, the fenders are really near perfect- floors are gone,  most trim is all there and straight.... 361  iron tf...... let me know about parts if anyone needs them-  still between saving it and parting it....  all glass is up for grabs  too, exc for maybe door glass.

jim   if anyone wants pics of specific parts, its going to be a week or so yet-  i still have a few waiting to see pics of the sway bars....  just havent had the chance to take pics yet

jim