From: "debenson2" <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bill K." <pontiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] overpriced '59 Coronet

Bill K is right, but like he said look what sells at BJ and for how much!!!
Look at this item 4607476591 this must be this guys brother in law.
But when we see something odd or overpriced on eBay remember that what may
seem overpriced to you or me may be a deal for another.
I am always amazed at what sells on eBay and for how much!
Some one thinks it is worth the $44+ as he dose have a bid from someone who
has been around...
debenson2
Road2Recovery
Box 43873