Total production in U.S.A. :
 MD1-L : Coronet 6 - 15,686
MD2-L : Coronet V8 - 81,096
MD3-L : Sierra V8: - 17,719
MD3-M : Royal V8  14,807
MD3-H : Custom Royal V8 - 16,672
MD3-H : Custom Sierra V8 - 5,871
TOTAL - 151,851

As well, of the 151,851 cars built in the U.S.A., 4,822 were equipped with
the D-500 option.

For export markets, the Lynch Road plant built :
ME1 : Kingsway 6 - 1,551
ME2 : Kingsway V8 - 3,925
TOTAL - 5,476
Export series were Kingsway, Kingsway Deluxe and Kingsway Custom, plus
Kingsway Lancer based on Sport Fury

Total production in Canada :
MD3-H : Custom Royal V8 - 4,534
(No Custom Royal convertibles or Custom Sierra wagons built in Canada,
although 81 were imported.  Coronet 6, Coronet V8, Sierra V8 and Royal V8
were not sold in Canada.)
TOTAL - 4,534

Also, Canadian production included Plymouth-based models : TOTAL - 15,790
ME1-L : Regent 6 -
ME1-M : Mayfair 6 -
TOTAL : 6,785

ME2-L : Regent V8 -
ME2-M : Mayfair V8 -
ME3-H : Viscount V8 -
TOTAL : 9,005

ME*-L : Regent 6 & V8 - 6,817
ME*-M : Mayfair 6 & V8 : 5,036
ME*-H : Viscount V8 : 1,853
ME* x - Suburban wagons 6 & V8 : 2,151
TOTAL - 15,857
(Mayfair convertibles and Custom Suburban 8-passenger wagons were imported.
Of the above figures, a total of 67 convertibles and wagons were imported)

Bill
Vancouver, BC