[FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler parts needed ; 1957 Chrysler parts for sale or tra

[FWDLK] 1961 Chrysler parts needed ; 1957 Chrysler parts for sale or trade

Hi to all,

For my 1961 Chrysler Newport 2 door hardtop, I am looking for the following:

1/ nice, non-pitted window cranks (4) and two front door inner handles
2/ driver's side armrest pad any color.
3/ front and rear door panels in good used condition

For 1957, 58 and 59 Chrysler, etc., I have the following parts for sale or
trade:

1/ fender skirts (fair to good condition, some rust, but very saveable)
2/ set of brand new window shades for a 4 door sedan - fits Chrysler, Dodge,
Plymouth and Desoto.

Thanks
John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY