Re: [FWDLK] This probably will not 'work'....

Re: [FWDLK] This probably will not 'work'....

I printed that out this morning and it's now on my shop wall. By the way, the cartoon you sent came thru here.
This a great place to sign up with if you like comics. Pick what you want including Political cartoons and today's cartoons await your pleasure in your In box every morning. Saves buying a daily paper, the news ain't worth reading anyway!
Enjoy, Ray