[FWDLK] Concours d' elegance. Stanford campus Palo Alto CA

[FWDLK] Concours d' elegance. Stanford campus Palo Alto CA

On June 25th (Sunday) the Palo Alto Concours will be held at the Stanford Campus.  I am in charge of fielding Chrysler nameplates in four classes plus helping in the 5th....Imperial.  Stanford is about 30 miles south of San Francisco.

What I hope to provide are 60 wonderful Chryslers, not necessary trailer beauties, but showing the wonderful diversity of the Chrysler and Imperial nameplates.  Chrysler and Imperial are the featured marques for the event.  Of particular interest to this group will be the class CM3 which are Chryslers from 1957 through 1978 or CM5 which are Lettered cars, or CM4 which are any Chrysler built car with IMPERIAL written on it.  The other classes include 1924 to 1942,  and 1946 to 1956.

My goal is to have one of each of the lettered 300's in their eleven years of production as we pulled off in Michigan last spring.  Non lettered 300's that complete a year spot that has not a lettered entry will take priority over duplicated letters in a common year.  The world should see as many different 300s as we are able to field.

Judging will be done by Sports Car Club of America standards which does not necessarily know what is absolutely correct to the car or not, but I would downplay the chances to win a trophy in the hopes of providing a great show of the cars we all love so well.  Please email me at:  Leftythe300guy@xxxxxxx for further particulars or to ask questions, or to request an entry blank.  I have shown at this concours for 18 years and it is ALWAYS a terrific way to spend a Sunday.  My cars don't win much any more, but being on the inside and answering questions and fielding comments on your car by an appreciative audience is just great fun!!  I will need some worker-bees for the day if you are willing to volunteer your labor for a free admission pass.  This in place of bringing a car for the show.

My home phone is (510) 792 6808 in the evenings, with day number being (650)234 1313

Talk to Me!!  Larry Jett