Re: [FWDLK] 1957 NY 2-dr HT

No on the quarter panels, and I would like some patch panels too.  Used to be Harold Whitelaw had those, but he sold out to Frank Mitchell, and I shudder to think of what Frank wants for those.  Couple years back the Chrysler 300 club, I think, had some made.  I contacted the manufacturer, and he said he had no interest in doing any more for now.

Maybe if we can get some interest from the ForwardLook, GoldenFin, 300, WPC, etc, we can convince that manufacturer to bring some back on line.

If you want, I can measure the windows, and I am sure the ForwardLook list will know if they fit.

Larry