[FWDLK] Fwd: Buried PLYMMIE!!

This 'attachment' will probably be "bounced", by the Listserver, but I
(finally) wrote to the Oklahoma Centennial Committee, & asked them to
consider creating a LOW-turntable assembly, to receive the 'remains' of
Virgil
so that  "everyone"  could have an un-obstructed view INTO him, with
opened hood, doors & trunk.

That way, there would be no jostling, etc, for position, around him;
just wait for him to come 'back' to you; and when you're DONE looking,
someone else could take your place.

Simple, huh?

I also asked 'them' to pass-along my 'suggesrtion', to Public Works,
etc.

The trick, tho, is to create a LOW turn-table!

Only 1 yr & FOUR months!

Neil Vedder