[FWDLK] Brake Pedals!!

On another subject: Ron Waters assures me that Gary Goers can 'create'
correct-appearing
Dodge-style brake pedals, but that he needs to receive a metal
frame-core, on which to mold
his rubber-pad .

In a  manner similar to that in which I bought, and had be overhauled,
a w.y. power steering gearbox, before I removed H's  O.E.M. gearbox, and
installed the O/H'ed unit (thereby ensuring that I always HAD a gearbox
in him) ,
I need to do a "deal", with someone "here", whereby you will send me
ANY-condition
late-50's brake-pedal, & I'll send IT to Gary G.

When I get the good-as-gnu piece, I'll mail you Horrie's , which is
actually in pretty-GOOD
condition!

So, you get the 'better' deal, in the end!

Or,  Could just buy your 'piece'; but I'd rather 'swap'

PM me, pls, off-List

Neil Vedder