Re: [FWDLK] coil detailing

Try a Graphics shop. .
They probably can photo the coil, get it the right size, and font, and produce a lazar cut stencil on their machine and you could paint it with the right color.
. Once one is done correctly, just click and you can have as many as you want. They could also produce a vinyl stick on. Not quite a painted on with stencil look, but much easier and unnoticeable to most.

Regards, Ray