From: "Ray Jones" <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] coil detailing

Try a Graphics shop. .
They probably can photo the coil, get it the right size, and font, and
produce a lazar cut stencil on their machine and you could paint it
with the right color.
. Once one is done correctly, just click and you can have as many as
you want. They could also produce a vinyl stick on. Not quite a painted
on with stencil look, but much easier and unnoticeable to most.

Regards, Ray