Re: [FWDLK] '59 Dodge CRL Super D-500 2dr

Re: [FWDLK] '59 Dodge CRL Super D-500 2dr

Hi, John & List; I have not had contact w/Mr. Glassel, before.

I asked him to send me an image of the Paint/Trim plate, & what I
received was apparently the car's 'plate', but it was photo'ed "loose";
not attached to the firewall, which, of itself, is somewhat
unusual.---why remove "just" that piece, when the rest of the car is in
com- plete,  rough/original condition?

The P/T plate shows an L.A. built car, which
itself reveals very little 'optional' equipment, on the car. I'm not
sure if the 'upper' numbers on the plate will confirm a (Super)-D, or
not.

Anyway, if this low #4 condition car IS a Super-D500, it's probably
worth $15K, as-is.

Its restorer would either need to be wealthy, or, very-adept in doing a
lot of his own 'work', in order to get the job done within a reasonable
time, and/or to make a decent profit on the total-cost of the
job--cause, EVERYTHING will need to be fixed/replaced, on this car.

Neil Vedder