Re: [FWDLK] The ForwardLook Web Site...

Dave,

The entire Forwardlook community:  those of us involved here daily with the email list and the web site with its forums, as well as EVERYONE around the world who today or tomorrow owns one (or multiple!) of these cars has been and will continue to be benefitted by what you have done for the cars and for this niche of the hobby.  We will always be beneffitting from your work and are extremely grately for your dedication and effort.

Very sincerely,
Wayne Graefen